My Goal My Ambition

 

              My hopes for the future are that I will be either an engineer or a doctor. I spend my time on playing sports like basketball and I also spend it by playing music. I have a desire to become an engineer, but I also want to be a doctor. I’m leaning more towards being an engineer in the future, but I am still not completely sure. I would call myself a fast learner and I could really make use of my memorizing skill, but the drawback is that I can easily be distracted, and I procrastinate a bit too much. I really need more motivation for me to be more serious about school and my grades. I need to use the maximum potential of my capabilities to get the best grades I can to get into the University I want in the future. I have some achievements in that I’m proud of. One of them is me memorizing the Qur’an and participating in MHQ contests. I’m proud I won contests and took trophies home for the school that I used to go to. I’m also proud of my national exam grades from middle school and that I ended up as the student to get the 11st highest national exam score in the province. I also got an award for scoring 100 on my math in the national exam. I also participated in a program where I learned Arabic in the native country itself, Jordan. Those are strengths that I have and that I can use to myself into the University I want. But for now, I still have lots to work on like my grades. I am a new student who came from a different school with a different teaching method. I am trying to get back on track to where I could comfortably not worry about having bad grades.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico's Weg